Subject: FW: [EXT] RE: Capability building
From: "SM Info"
To: "SM Info"
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 08:35:38 +0300

From: WEIR, Madison (NHS ENGLAND - T1510) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2024 5:57 PM
To: WHEELER2, Ian (NHS ENGLAND - T1510) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; HICKEY, Natalya (NHS ENGLAND - T1510)
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; SCOTTER,
Crispin David Paul <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Katre
Koppel <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: [EXT] RE: Capability building 

Dear Katre,

I hope this finds you well.

Thank you for meeting with Ian and Natalya, and please see attached two
documents to support the selection process:

1.	WHO Working for Health 2030 Brochure;
2.	WHO Working for Health Action Learning Set Selection Guide.

The brochure is suitable for dissemination to potential participants in
the programme, and the selection criteria is to support identification of
suitable candidates who would thrive in the programme. 

Please do not hesitate to get in contact if there is anything else I, or
the team, can do to support with this process.

Kind regards,

Maddie

Maddie Weir

Senior Partnerships Manager- Technical Collaboration and Consultancy 

Global Unit

Workforce Transformation and Education Directorate

NHS England

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Website:  <http://www.england.nhs.uk/> www.england.nhs.uk 

 

This email is intended only for use by the named addressee. It may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should contact us immediately and should not disclose, use
or rely on this email. We do not accept any liability arising from a third
party taking action, or refraining from taking action, on the basis of
information contained in this email. Thank you